Sony Showcases Latest Software Technology At NAB
Sony Media Software - 04/08/2013
LAS VEGAS, April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- [NAB Show - Booth #C11001] – Sony Creative Software announces its presence at the 2013 NAB tradeshow. Show attendees can make their way to the Sony Creative Software area of the Sony Electronics booth to view live presentations by award-winning artists, get the chance to win exciting prizes, and experience interactive demonstrations of the entire Sony Creative Software line of products; including Vegas Pro™ 12, SpectraLayers™ Pro, Sound Forge™ Pro Mac, Sound Forge Pro 10, and DoStudio.
"We are excited to showcase our professional video and audio production applications at one of the largest industry gatherings," said Dave Chaimson, Vice President of Global Marketing for Sony Creative Software. "We will be offering hands-on tutorials, daily stage presentations by our knowledgeable staff, and demonstrations by professionals in TV production and sound design. We are also thrilled for this year's User Event, which will take place on Monday night (April 8) at 7 p.m., with Christopher Coppola performing the keynote address."
Sony Creative Software Booth Highlights:
- John Rofrano, VASST Trainer, videographer and software architect, skillfully shows how to automate production workflows using FASST APPS from VASST.
- Matt Hines, Multi-Media Artist and iZotope, Inc. Product Specialist, illustrates how to enhance dialog and restore audio in Vegas Pro using plug-ins by iZotope™.
- Ric Viers, Sound FX creator extraordinaire and owner of the Detroit Chop Shop, demonstrates how he creates SFX for Hollywood movies and primetime TV using Sony Creative Software applications.
- Justin Fornal discusses how he created his award-winning show Bronx Flavor using Vegas Pro.
- Whitney Jacobson, SCS Product Manager, shows off the new features of Vegas Pro 12.
- Gary Rebholz, SCS Training Manager, demonstrates how to solve impossible audio problems using Sound Forge Pro and SpectraLayers Pro.
- Rob Aubey, SCS Product Manager, illustrates how easy it is to enhance Blu-ray titles with exciting second-screen features using DoStudio™.
About Sony Creative Software
Sony Creative Software is a leading provider of innovative professional and consumer software solutions that inspire creativity, discovery, and productivity. We encourage artistic expression with our award-winning line of digital video, audio, and music production applications. Our customer base is extensive and includes film, television, and recording professionals as well as students, educators, and independent artists worldwide. For more information about products from Sony Creative Software, please visit, www.sonycreativesoftware.com.
SOURCE Sony Creative Software