You can find for the model name, serial number, and software version of your Android TV™ in the following:
On the original packaging
- Included in the box is a User Manual where you can also find the Model number.
On the product stickers
You can normally find these stickers at the back of the TV, or engraved on the TV front panel.
1. Model number
2. Serial number
TV's system information
- On the supplied remote, press the HOME button.
- Proceed according to your TV menu options:
- Select Apps → Help.
- Under Settings category, select Help.
- Under Troubleshooting and system information category, select System information.
A separate article is available if you want to know where to locate the model and serial number on your LCD TV.