What are the system requirements to use the Image Converter 2 version 2.1 or Image Converter 2 Plus version 2.1 software.
The system requirements to use the Image Converter 2.1 or Image Converter 2.1 Plus software are as follows:
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Professional
- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional
- Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition 2004/2005
Processor: Intel® Pentium® III 733 MHz or faster
NOTE: An Intel Celeron-M 1 GHz or faster is recommended when using the AVC conversion function in the Image Converter 2 Plus software.)
RAM Memory: 128MB or more.
Hard Disk Space: 40MB or more.
- Operation with an operating system other than the factory-installed version, or on a home-built or custom-built computer is not guaranteed.
- More Random Access Memory (RAM) may be required depending on the operating system being used.