WARNING: There is a risk of data loss. All software applications, configurations, and data added to the restored drive will be erased.
- In the Restore Complete System window, click the Start button.
- Ensure Skip is selected and then click the Next button.
- In the C: drive size window, click to select Yes to use the default (C:) drive size or No to manually configure the size of the (C:) drive and then click the Next button.
NOTE: If Yes is selected, continue with Step 6.
- Under Divide your hard disk's storage space into C and D drives, click the down arrow and then click to select the desired option.
- If Original factory-installed state (Recommended) or Allocate all the space to the C drive is selected, click the Next button and continue with Step 6.
- If Customized drive size is selected, click the Next button and proceed with the next step to configure partition sizes.
- Next to C Drive Size:, enter the desired size of the (C:) drive and then click the Next button.
NOTE: The remaining space is allocated to the (D:) drive and the recovery drive.
- Under WARNING: This program deletes all files on your hard disk drive, click to select the I understand box.
WARNING: There is a risk of data loss. Once the Start button is clicked, the recovery process starts and cannot be reversed.
- Click the Start button.
- After the bundled applications are installed, click the Finish button.
- The computer will restart and the operating system setup wizard will begin. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup wizard.