WARNING: A hard reset will erase all content on the Reader.
- Ensure the Reader® digital book is powered off by sliding the power button to the right. Please note the power button will go back to it's original position.
- On the back of the Reader, using the stylus, press the RESET button for three seconds.
- After the three seconds, slide the power button on/off twice.
- While the screen displays Starting up... , simultaneously press and hold down the back button and the VOL + button until the Reset All screen is displayed.
NOTE: If Starting up... does not display on the screen, charge the Reader's battery for four hours when charging with a computer or two hours when using an AC adaptor. Before attempting the reset process again. During the reset, the light indicator next to the power button will be on.
- Touch Yes to reset the Reader.