If you are not getting any sound from the SIRIUS Satellite Radio® receiver, there may be a loose connection or an incorrect setting. Try the following steps to troubleshoot this issue:
- Check the audio cables and verify they are plugged in correctly.
- Check the FM Transmitter Setting and verify your FM radio is set to the correct channel.
- Verify that the antenna is securely mounted in one of the recommended locations for optimal reception.
- Verify that you are getting sound from both the FM stations and the CD player.
NOTE: If you are getting sound out of your FM tuner but no sound from the CD player, verify that the blue and white Amp Remote cable is connected.
- Press the RESET button on the mobile stereo receiver and on the tuner module, if applicable.
- Verify that your SIRIUS Satellite Radio service is still activated.
- For information about available SIRIUS Satellite Radio tuner modules, check with your local car stereo dealer or click the link that is most appropriate for you model to visit the SIRIUS Satellite Radio Web site:
- For detailed information about troubleshooting a SIRIUS Satellite Radio tuner module, contact a qualified installer.
If the issue is still unresolved, service may be required.
For all Sony products (EXCEPT VAIO computers): To send your product to a Sony facility to be repaired or to check the status of the a repair, visit our eService web site.
For VAIO Computer products: Please call 1-888-4SONYPC (476-6972) for service information for your product. To check the status of your VAIO product repair, have your phone number or Best Buy service number available and call 1-800-433-5778.