IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
- On the supplied remote, press and hold theTV I/O button.
- While pressing the TV I/O button, enter the code number that is set for the brand of TV being used using the number buttons of the remote.
- Release the TV I/O button.
- Point the remote at the TV.
- Press the TV I/O button to check if it is working.
- Look for the applicable codes in the supplied manual. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- If the code does not work, repeat the steps above using another code.
- If the product being used is not one of the listed brands available in the manual, it means that the remote is not compatible.