IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
The steps below are applicable in the following cases:
- When using a new wireless keyboard or mouse
- When either of the wireless keyboard or mouse is not working
- This procedure must be performed for each device you are trying to connect.
- If neither device is working, connect a USB mouse to the computer so you can complete the procedure.
- Click the Start button and then click Computer.
- In the Computer window, double-click Local Disk (C:) and then double-click the WConnectTool folder.
- In the WConnectTool folder, double-click WConnect.
NOTE: If prompted for an administrator password or a User Account Control prompt is displayed, type the appropriate password, or click Yes.
- Turn off the keyboard or mouse using the power switch.
NOTE: For information about the power switch on the keyboard or mouse, check the specifications or supplied operations guide. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Turn on the keyboard or mouse using the power switch.
- Verify the device works properly and then click the Done button.