Before you start
The web camera function (USB streaming) will not be available if you are using an Apple® Macintosh® computer. This function is not supported on an Apple Macintosh computer.
- Your computer must have a built-in USB port and compatible webcam software.
Set up the Bloggie as a webcam
- Power on the Bloggie.
- Connect the Bloggie to the computer's USB port using the supplied USB adapter.
Note: For convenience in using the Bloggie as a Webcam, the Tripod VCT-MTK can be purchased separately.
- When the USB connection is completed, the Mass Storage screen will appear on the LCD screen of the camera.
- On the Bloggie, press the Menu function button and select Web Camera.
- On the computer, start the Webcam software.
Note: Contact the software manufacturer for assistance with setting up or using the webcam software.