IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
The Remote Keyboard is a feature available on select BRAVIA® TVs and Windows® 7-based VAIO® computers. The Remote Keyboard feature of your VAIO computer can be used as a wireless keyboard for basic TV controls.
- Connect your TV to an active high-speed Internet connection.
- Download the latest system software update available for your TV. Downloads are posted on your model support page.
- Connect the VAIO computer to a high-speed Internet connection.
- Open the Remote Keyboard app from the Programs folder on the computer.
- If the VAIO computer was purchased before January 2011, you can download Remote Keyboard application software.
- Not all TVs or computers are supplied with the Remote Keyboard feature. To see if your product has the Remote Keyboard feature, check the specifications or supplied operations guide. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- The Bluetooth® wireless setting on the VAIO computer should be turned on or enabled to use the Remote Keyboard feature.