- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the Play Store icon.
- If a Google Play Terms of Service prompt appears, tap the Accept button.
IMPORTANT: Details of the Google Play, Google Music, Google Books and YouTube Terms of Service can all be viewed by tapping the corresponding link.
- In the Google Play screen, tap the Update Apps icon.
- In the Update Apps screen, tap to select an application listed under either the Updates or Manual updates categories, and then tap the Update button.
- In the Permissions screen, tap the Accept & download button.
NOTE: The selected application will now begin downloading the update.
- Once the update download is complete, in the Update Apps screen, the application will be listed under the Up to date category and display a message that the application has been successfully updated.
NOTE: If desired, you can set an application to update automatically in the future by tapping to place a check in the box next to Allow automatic updating.