How to stream media from another device using the DLNA application
- Before proceeding, make sure that the initial DLNA setup procedure has been completed.
- If connecting to a computer, the computer must be set up as an active DLNA Server before attempting this procedure.
- Make sure that the Digital Living Network Alliance® (DLNA) feature has been configured in any other devices to which you may want to connect.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- In the Apps screen, tap the DLNA icon.
- In the Select a server from the server list screen, tap the desired [Server name] icon.
NOTE: If multiple servers are detected they will be listed across the top of the screen in the order they are detected.
- In the [Server name] Directory screen, tap the desired directory icon to open that directory.
NOTE: In this example we will select the Music directory folder.
- In the [Directory name] screen, if there are sub-directory folders, tap the desired sub-directory icon to open that sub-directory.
NOTE: In this example we will select the All Music sub-directory folder.
- In the [Sub-directory name] screen, tap to select the media file you wish to play.
NOTE: You can go back to any of the previous folders by clicking the desired folder within the displayed file path.