IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
The VAIO Care™ 7 application provides several options for additional support:
- Sony Electronics Forum - This is an open forum where users can share their thoughts or post a question related to their VAIO® computer.
- Live Chat - This support option allows users to chat directly with a Sony® Technical Support agent.
- Premium Services - This support option allows users to interact directly with a Sony Premium Service expert.
- eSupport Web Site - This support option allows users to obtain information, documentation, software drivers and updates, or get answers online to a variety of issues and question specific to their Sony computer.
- Manuals & specs - This option allows users to view the User Manual and Marketing Specifications for their VAIO computer.
Follow these steps to access any of these additional support options:
- Click the Start button, click All Programs, and then click VAIO Care.
- In the VAIO Care window, click Contact & Support.
- In the Contact & Support screen:
- Click Contact Sony to view the links to Live Chat, Premium Services, or to view the Remote Assistance and Phone Support contact numbers.
- Click On the Web to view the links to the Sony Electronics Forum, the eSupport Web Site and Manuals & specs.
NOTE: The Other Links section contains a link to the VAIO Easy Connect software, which can help you setup a wireless network connection.