How to add or change the album or cover art in the Walkman app.
Follow this procedure to add or change the albums or cover art in the Walkman app.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the WALKMAN icon.
- In the WALKMAN screen, in the upper-left corner, tap the Albums icon, tap the album you wish to change, and then tap one of the tracks from that album.
- On the Playing screen, in the upper-right corner, tap the Menu icon and then tap Edit music info.
- In the Edit music info screen, tap the currently displayed album art.
- At the Edit album art prompt, tap to select the source from where you want get the new cover art.
- If the new cover art is on the internal memory of the tablet, tap Select from Album.
- If presented with a Complete action using prompt, tap to select Album.
- If you select Download from network, the cover art will be downloaded from the Gracenote® service and will also update the track information automatically.
- Tap to select the picture you wish to use as the album art.
NOTE: Depending on the source of the picture, you may be prompted to crop the image before it can be used. If this is the case, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the cropping procedure.
- Once you return to Edit music info screen, in the upper-right corner, tap Save.
The selected and cropped image will now be the cover art displayed for the selected album.