IMPORTANT: Before following the steps below, check to see if a firmware update is available for the Blu-ray Disc® player that may resolve this issue. Downloads are posted on your model support page.
Follow the procedure below if the Blu-ray Disc player will not accept the disc or keeps ejecting discs.
- Turn off the Blu-ray Disc player.
- Unplug the power cord of the Blu-ray Disc player from the electrical outlet.
- Allow the Blu-ray Disc player to remain without power for one minute.
- Plug the power cord back into the electrical outlet.
- Turn on the Blu-ray Disc player.
- Attempt to insert the disc into the Blu-ray Disc player.
The troubleshooting steps listed above should resolve your issue. If you have completed all of the steps and the issue is not resolved, service may be required.
For all Sony products (EXCEPT VAIO computers): To send your product to a Sony facility to be repaired or to check the status of the a repair, visit our eService web site.
For VAIO Computer products: Please call 1-888-4SONYPC (476-6972) for service information for your product. To check the status of your VAIO product repair, have your phone number or Best Buy service number available and call 1-800-433-5778.