Follow these steps to adjust the fan speed settings using the VAIO Power Management utility.
IMPORTANT: This information applies only to the models listed below this article in the Applicable Products and Categories section.
- Click the Start button, and then click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, under Pick a category, double-click the Performance and Maintenance icon.
- In the Performance and Maintenance window, under or pick a Control Panel icon, double-click the Power Options icon.
- In the Power Options Properties window, click the VAIO Power Management tab.
- On the VAIO Power Management tab, in the Settings for VAIO box, next to CPU Fan Control, click to select the desired performance level.
- Click the OK button.