Follow this procedure to enable USB audio.
IMPORTANT: A USB audio device must be connected to the computer prior to this procedure.
- Click the Start button, and then click Control Panel .
- In the Control Panel window, under Pick a category , double-click the Sound, Speech and Audio Devices icon.
- In the Sound, Speech and Audio Devices window, under or pick a Control Panel icon , double-click the Sounds and Audio Devices icon.
- In the Sounds and Audio Devices Properties window, click the Audio tab.
- On the Audio tab, under Sound playback , click the down arrow and then click to select USB Audio Device .
- Click the OK button.
NOTE: The USB audio device is now enabled. If there is no sound when playing the USB audio device, verify that the volume control on the computer does not have the sound muted.