Follow this procedure to troubleshoot if the buttons on the front of the television do not work.
IMPORTANT: For projection televisions that use an internal lamp, wait 5 minutes after turning off the television before continuing with this procedure to allow the lamp to cool.
- Unplug the television power cord from the AC outlet.
- Let the television set without power for 30 seconds.
- Plug the television power cord back into the AC outlet.
- Turn on the television.
- Attempt to use the buttons on the front of the television.
- If the issue is still unresolved after completing all of the troubleshooting steps, service will be required .