Follow this procedure to turn the date/time stamp feature on or off.
- Turn on the camera.
- Turn the mode dial to select SETUP .
- On the control button , press the UP ARROW [FIG. 1] or DOWN ARROW [FIG. 1] to select the Camera icon.
- Press the RIGHT ARROW [FIG. 1] .
- Press the UP ARROW or DOWN ARROW to select Date/Time .
- Press the RIGHT ARROW .
- Press the UP ARROW or DOWN ARROW to select the desired time or date stamp setting.
- Select Day & Time to superimpose the date, hour, and minute onto the image.
- Select Date to superimpose the year, month, and day onto the image.
- Select Off to not superimpose the date or time on the image.
- Press ENTER [FIG. 1] .