Follow this procedure to troubleshoot if there is a picture, but no sound.
- If connected through a stereo system, ensure the stereo system is set to the appropriate input to receive the audio from the DSS receiver.
- If connected through a stereo system, check the volume on the stereo system.
- If connected through a stereo system, check the speaker connections.
- If connected directly to the television, check the volume on the television and ensure the television is not muted.
- If connected to the television or stereo using an Audio/Video (A/V) cable or digital optical cable, replace the cable.
NOTE: If the issue is still unresolved after completing all of the troubleshooting steps, service will be required .