IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
If the top of the picture is wider or narrower than the bottom, adjust the V Keystone setting. Not all models have this setting, so check your projector manual for model-specific information. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
Models with V Keystone
- On the remote control, press the MENU button.
- Use the up arrow or down arrow buttons to highlight Installation .
- Press the ENTER button to select the Installation menu.
- Use the up arrow or down arrow buttons to highlight V Keystone .
- Press the ENTER button to select V Keystone .
- Use the up arrow or down arrow buttons to adjust the V Keystone setting.
- Set the V Keystone to a negative number (-) if the bottom of the picture is wider than the top.
- Set the V Keystone to a positive number (+) if the top of the picture is wider than bottom.
- Press the MENU button to exit the menu.
Models without V Keystone
Make sure to install or mount your device correctly so that it fits the size of your screen.
- If your device is tilted up or down, or not mounted correctly, the projected image may be trapezoidal.
- If the vertical and horizontal plane of the projector's lens aren't parallel to the vertical and horizontal plane of the screen, you'll have a trapezoidal image.