Follow this procedure to adjust the bass and treble surround parameters on the A/V receiver.
- Start playing a program source encoded with multi-channel surround sound.
- Press the SUR button.
- Press the cursor left < or the cursor right < button to select the desired parameter.
- Turn the Jog Dial™ to select the desired settings.
- Consulting the owners manual for specific information on adjusting the bass and treble on the A/V receiver.
- Adjustable sound field parameters vary by sound field. Refer to the owners manual for specific information on the adjustable parameters for each sound field.