IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Below are the settings required to maximize shooting in Continuous Shooting (Cont. Shooting) or Speed Priority Continuous Shooting (Spd Priority Cont)
- Drive mode: Cont. Shooting or Spd Priority Cont
- Image size: L
- Quality: Fine
- Shutter speed: Faster than 1/250 sec.
- Focus Mode: Manual focus (MF), or Single-shot Autofocus (Single-shot AF/AF-S )
- Auto Focus and Auto Exposure are fixed at the first frame.
- The number of frames may be reduced depending on the subjects and camera settings such as Image Size, ISO, High ISO NR, Lens Comp. set to Distortion is activated as well as the recording media.
- For some models, Speed Priority Continuous Shooting is not available.