IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Follow these steps to change the default search provider in the Microsoft® Edge browser.
- From the desktop, click on the Microsoft Edge icon.
- In the Microsoft Edge window, click the More actions icon, and then click Settings.
- On the SETTINGS screen, under Advanced settings, click the View advanced settings button.
- On the Advanced settings screen, scroll down and under Search in the address bar with, click on the drop down arrow, and then click Add new.
NOTE: The default search provider listed will be Bing (www.bing.com).
- On the Add a search provider screen, click to select the desired search provider.
IMPORTANT: Only search providers that support the OpenSearch standards will appear in the list of available search providers.