IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
If the sound from the TV is not output when the home theater system is connected via an HDMI® cable, try any of the following:
If there is no sound output after the home theater system is powered on
- Power off the home theater system and TV.
- Wait for one minute.
- Power on the home theater system and TV.
If there is no sound output after operating the TV channels or a connected player
If the input of the home theater system switches to OPTICAL when changing the TV channel or operating another device, sound from the TV will not be output.
- On the supplied remote of the home theater system, press the INPUT button repeatedly to display HDMI.
- Press the MENU button to display AUDIO
- Select TV AU.
- Select HDMI.
- Press the VOLUME button to adjust the volume.