IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
To turn on the VAIO Gesture Control function, follow the steps below.
- Point to (but do not click) the lower-right corner of the Start screen and click to select the Search charm.
NOTE: The Win + Q key combination will also take you to the Search screen.
- In the Search screen, click the Apps category, and then click the VAIO Gesture Control icon.
NOTE: The VAIO Gesture Control app will start and select the camera to be used.
- In the VAIO Gesture Control window, click OK.
- Here, you can preview gesture operations by clicking on the Try button
- Click Next.
- Select the checkboxes for the applications that you want to use.
- Click Finish.