To fix this issue, follow the troubleshooting steps below.
NOTE: Not all Sound bars have a USB functionality. To know whether your Sound bar has a USB port, refer to the operating instructions that came with the unit. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Insert an empty USB flash drive to the USB port of the Sound bar.
- Turn off the Sound bar and the TV.
- Unplug the power cords of the Sound bar and TV.
- Remove the USB flash drive from the Sound bar.
- Reconnect the power cords of the Sound bar and the TV.
- Turn on the Sound bar and the TV.
- Set the Sound bar and the TV to the corresponding inputs.
If issue still persists after following the troubleshooting steps, service may be required.
For all Sony products (EXCEPT VAIO computers): To send your product to a Sony facility to be repaired or to check the status of the a repair, visit our eService web site.
For VAIO Computer products: Please call 1-888-4SONYPC (476-6972) for service information for your product. To check the status of your VAIO product repair, have your phone number or Best Buy service number available and call 1-800-433-5778.