IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Follow these steps to resolve this issue:
- On your remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Under Settings, select Preferences.
- Under Preferences, select Setup.
- Under Setup, select AV Setup.
- Select Manage Inputs.
- Set TV to Always.
- Auto displays the name of the input when you connected the external device.
- Always displays the input regardless of connection status.
- Off disables the input for the TV.