IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Talking to Your Google Assistant
You can use a wide variety of voice commands to control the operation of your wireless speaker. Just say Ok Google, followed by a voice command. Then the speaker will perform the Google Assistant activity associated with that command.
Examples of Common Commands
- Manage Tasks
- Set a timer for 15 minutes.
- Add butter to my shopping list.
- Plan your day
- How long will it take me to get to work?
- Wake me up at 6 am tomorrow.
- Play some music.
- Next Song.
- Turn up the volume.
- Stay up to date
- What's the weather today?
- What's the latest news?
- Have Fun
- Tell me a fun fact.
- I'm bored.
- What sound does the cow make?
For the latest voice commands, visit one of the websites listed below: