Use Photo Sharing Plus to Display Photos, Videos, and Songs on Your TV
IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
You can use Photo Sharing Plus to view photos, videos, and songs on your TV from your Android™ or iOS™ mobile device.
Setup Photo Sharing Plus
- Enable the Renderer Function of your TV.
- On the supplied remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Select System Settings.
- Under System Settings category, select Set-up.
- Under Set-up category, select Network.
- Under Network category, select Renderer Function.
- Select On.
- Start Photo Sharing Plus.
- Press the HOME button.
- Select All Apps.
- Select Photo Sharing Plus.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your mobile device to your TV.
- Connect your mobile device to the same Wi-Fi® network as your TV.
- On your mobile device, select Settings.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings.
- Select the DIRECT-xx-BRAVIA Wi-Fi signal.
- Enter the Password displayed on your TV screen.
- Enter the URL http://192.168.49.1 on the browser of your mobile device.
Follow on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
Photo Sharing Plus Functions
- Display a Photo on TV
- Tap on your mobile device to start.
- Select a photo.
- Your TV will display the photo you selected.
- Save a Photo Displayed on TV
- Tap thumbnail on your device, then hold the photo to open the context menu.
- Select OK.
- Connect a USB flash drive to store up to 50 photos.
- You can connect up to ten mobile devices to your TV at the same time.
- The maximum file size of each photo is 20MB.
- You can also throw background music with a maximum file size of 30MB.
- The default browser for iOS operating system (OS) is supported, but with limited functions depending on the iOS version.
- The default browser for Android™ 2.3 OS or higher is supported.
- Refer to your TV's manual to determine if it supports Photo Sharing Plus.
- If using other mobile devices, check the supplied manual to perform the necessary steps above.
- You can't save music to a different device.
- You can't save videos on iOS devices.
Play Content from a Mobile Device to the TV
*Android is a trademark of Google LLC.