IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
You can use Photo Sharing Plus to view photos, videos, and songs on your TV from your Android™ or iOS™ mobile device.
Setup Photo Sharing Plus
- Enable the Renderer Function of your TV.
- On the supplied remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Select System Settings.
- Under System Settings category, select Set-up.
- Under Set-up category, select Network.
- Under Network category, select Renderer Function.
- Select On.
- Start Photo Sharing Plus.
- Press the HOME button.
- Select All Apps.
- Select Photo Sharing Plus.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your mobile device to your TV.
- Connect your mobile device to the same Wi-Fi® network as your TV.
- On your mobile device, select Settings.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings.
- Select the DIRECT-xx-BRAVIA Wi-Fi signal.
- Enter the Password displayed on your TV screen.
- Enter the URL http://192.168.49.1 on the browser of your mobile device.
Follow on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
Photo Sharing Plus Functions
- Display a Photo on TV
- Tap on your mobile device to start.
- Select a photo.
- Your TV will display the photo you selected.
- Save a Photo Displayed on TV
- Tap thumbnail on your device, then hold the photo to open the context menu.
- Select OK.
- Connect a USB flash drive to store up to 50 photos.
- You can connect up to ten mobile devices to your TV at the same time.
- The maximum file size of each photo is 20MB.
- You can also throw background music with a maximum file size of 30MB.
- The default browser for iOS operating system (OS) is supported, but with limited functions depending on the iOS version.
- The default browser for Android™ 2.3 OS or higher is supported.
- Refer to your TV's manual to determine if it supports Photo Sharing Plus.
- If using other mobile devices, check the supplied manual to perform the necessary steps above.
- You can't save music to a different device.
- You can't save videos on iOS devices.
*Android is a trademark of Google LLC.