Follow these steps to pair your audio device with an iPhone®, iPod®, or iPad® device using Bluetooth®.
- Set your audio device to Pairing Mode.
- Check your device manual for model specific information. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- On the mobile device, tap Settings.
- Tap Bluetooth
- Tap Bluetooth Settings
- Set Bluetooth to ON.
- If the mobile device can't locate the audio device and Bluetooth is already set to ON, set it to OFF and then set it back to ON.
- Under OTHER DEVICES, select the audio device.
- If a passkey, passcode, PIN number, or similar code is required, enter 0000.