This article provides basic information for mounting your TV to a wall using a wall mount bracket, size of the screws and screw holes, length of the power cord, and weight of the TV without the stand.
Before You Start
WARNING! There's a risk of damage to your TV if you don't follow the installation instructions correctly. We're not liable for any damages or injury caused by mishandling or improper installation of the wall-mount bracket.
WARNING! If you use substitute items other than the supplied screws, the TV may fall and cause physical injury to someone or damage to the internal parts of the TV.
- We strongly recommend that a qualified professional install your TV on the wall for product protection and safety reasons. Sufficient expertise is required to determine the strength of the wall for withstanding the TV's weight.
- Contact your local retailer or local custom installer to assist with this installation.
- Check the wall-mount installation manual supplied with your TV for more information about the strength of the wall. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- For safety reasons, and to make sure the installation is performed correctly, follow the wall-mount bracket instruction manual, the TV Setup Guide, and the instructions in this article.
- We don't guarantee the use of third-party wall mount brackets or screws.
- Use the screws supplied with the wall-mount bracket when you attach the wall-mount bracket to the TV. The supplied screws are set with a length of 8 mm to 12 mm from the attachment surface of the wall-mount bracket.
- The thread diameter and screw length differ depending on the wall-mount bracket
Select your model year for information on the compatible wall-mount bracket, supplied screws and hole size, length of the power cord, and TV weight without a stand.