You can operate your aibo™ robotic companion on heated floors, but it may stop working because of high internal temperature. The following will occur if the internal temperature rises above a certain point:
- The status LED flashes red eight times and then light red.
- Your aibo will enter sleep mode.
- The notification Your aibo has stopped working appears on the My aibo app.
- Don't press the power button. Your aibo will automatically restart after cooling down.
- If aibo went into sleep mode on a heated floor, it may not cool down. Turn off the heat to the floor or move aibo to a cooler surface.