IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Follow these steps to guide you through the initial setup:
- Turn on your TV.
- On the Language screen, select your desired language.
- To use apps and receive software updates, select Enable Smart TV.
- On the Network Setup screen, select Easy or Expert to connect your TV to a network.
- On the Country screen, select your region, area or country.
- If the Interactive Application Privacy Notice appears, select Agree.
- On the Automatic Software download screen, select On or Off.
- If you set automatic updates to Off, you can still manually update your TV.
- On the Remote Start screen, select On to allow remote devices to turn on the TV from standby.
- On the Auto Program screen, select OK to set up the channels on your TV.
- On the Program Sorting screen, organize your TV channels. Press the RETURN button to continue.
- Select Skip or Cancel to tune your TV at a later time.
- Depending on the available broadcasts in your area, options to set up digital and analog broadcasts may be available.
- On the Current Time or Clock Set screen, select Date and Time to set the date and time.
- Select OK to finish the setup.
Now that the initial setup is complete, you can sit down, relax, and enjoy your new TV!