IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Follow these steps to guide you through the initial setup:
- Turn on your TV.
- On the Language screen, select your desired language.
- To use apps and receive software updates, select Enable Smart TV.
- On the Network Setup screen, select Easy or Expert to connect your TV to a network.
- On the Country screen, select your region, area or country.
- If the Interactive Application Privacy Notice appears, select Agree.
On the Automatic Software download screen, select On or Off.
- If you set automatic updates to Off, you can still manually update your TV.
- On the Remote Start screen, select On to allow remote devices to turn on the TV from standby.
On the Auto Program screen, select OK to set up the channels on your TV.
- On the Program Sorting screen, organize your TV channels. Press the RETURN button to continue.
- Select Skip or Cancel to tune your TV at a later time.
- Depending on the available broadcasts in your area, options to set up digital and analog broadcasts may be available.
On the Current Time or Clock Set screen, select Date and Time to set the date and time.
- Select OK to finish the setup.
Now that the initial setup is complete, you can sit down, relax, and enjoy your new TV!