Error: aibo couldn’t recognize this face
If you are registering the People to visit on the My aibo app and your aibo™ robotic companion couldn't take the photo, wait about one minute and try taking the photo again.
- Allow aibo to take your photo one at a time. Don't have multiple faces in front of aibo's camera.
- Your face should be about 50 centimeters (20 inches) from aibo's camera.
- Make sure your face is properly lighted with no harsh shadows or backlighting.
- Don't cover your face with accessories such as sunglasses, hats, masks, or other objects.
- Face aibo's camera. You can tilt your face slightly so aibo can see you in different angles.
- Use a neutral facial expression. aibo may not recognize your face if you have an exaggerated smile.