- Xperia 5 II
- Xperia® 1 II
- Auto mode: allows you to shoot still images of any subject under any condition with good results by setting the values determined by the product.
- P mode (Program Auto): you can shoot with the exposure adjusted automatically (and also the shutter speed). Also you can select various settings using the menu.
- S mode (Shutter Priority): allows you to shoot fast-moving subjects etc., by manually adjusting the shutter speed.
- M mode (Manual Exposure): allows you to shoot still images with the desired exposure by adjusting the exposure (and also the shutter speed).
- In MR mode (Memory Recall), It allows you to register frequently used combinations of modes and setting values. (only available in Xperia 5 II)
Note: The Xperia 1 II doesn't have the A mode (Aperture Priority).