IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
The USB Streaming feature allows you to live stream video and audio directly with a USB connection. This video introduces how to download a firmware update and then connect your ZV-1 camera to a Microsoft® Windows® PC to use for livestreaming and webcam use.
- A firmware update may be required.
- Use the supplied USB Type-C™ cable to ensure proper connection.
- If you assign USB Streaming to a Custom Key, you can activate live streaming with one button press moving forward. See your Help Guide for details.
- If the PC Remote Function is grayed out, then set Smartphone Connect to OFF and try again.
- If USB Streaming is grayed out, set the camera to MOVIE mode and try again.
For more information on the USB streaming feature, refer to the How to use your Alpha or DSC camera to live stream with the USB streaming function article.