IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Follow these troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue:
- Set the RF Channel to Off, then back On
- Select Setup → Advanced Settings → Speaker Settings → Wireless Speaker Settings → RF Channel to Off, then set to On.
- Set the Wireless Playback Quality to Connection
- Select Setup → Advanced Settings → Speaker Settings → Wireless Speaker Settings → Wireless Playback Quality to Connection.
- Set the distance between a wireless LAN router, the control box, and the speakers at least 1.5 m (5 ft) from any wireless LAN router (a).Note: The issue can be improved by changing the wireless LAN router antenna’s direction or angle.
- Check the control box installation condition and wireless environment:
- If a device that generates electromagnetic radiation is nearby, such as a wireless LAN device or microwave oven, move the speaker system away from that device.
- Turn off any other wireless LAN devices not in use to reduce interference, and check if the issue is resolved.
Note: If the issue is resolved, change the network connection of the device from wireless LAN to wired LAN, if possible.
- If the control box and speakers are too far away from each other. Bring them closer together.
- Remove or move any obstacle between the control box and the speakers.
- Make sure the control box front panel display is not hiding.
- Move the control box, change the direction of the control box, or install the control box far away from a TV.
- Interference between the network connection and speaker connection may occur. Try one of the following:
- Change the wireless LAN connection of the control box and the router to a wired LAN connection.
- Switch the band of the wireless LAN router to 2.4 GHz, then set up the wireless network connection between the speaker system and the wireless LAN router again using a 2.4 GHz band.
- Reset the speaker system.Note: For details on how to reset the speaker system, refer to the Help Guide.