IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
By connecting the SRS-NS7 wireless neckband speaker and WLA-NS7 wireless transmitter to a BRAVIA™ XR series TV and adjusting specific settings, you can enjoy realistic 3D surround sound with your neckband speaker. In addition, the WLA-NS7 wireless transmitter is also sold separately so that you can enjoy 3D surround using compatible headphones.
In addition, you can use the 360 Spatial Sound Personalizer app to estimate the shape of your ear to achieve more immersive and optimized 3D surround effects.
1. Connect the TV and transmitter
Connect the transmitter to your TV. For details, refer to the instruction manual supplied with the wireless neckband speaker (SRS-NS7) or the wireless transmitter (WLA-NS7).
2. Set up 3D surround settings on your TV
- To stop 3D surround, turn off the neckband speaker or headphones, or on the TV remote control, press the Quick Settings button and then turn 3D surround off.
- To restart 3D surround, on the TV remote control press the Quick Settings button and then turn 3D surround on.
Note: If the TV already has the 3D surround turned on, you can enjoy the 3D surround by turning on the Neckband speaker or headphones with the transmitter connected to the TV. If you can't start 3D surround after turning on the Neckband speaker or headphones, turn on 3D surround.
- No sound is output from the TV when enjoying the 3D surround. The volume control button on the TV remote control is disabled. Adjust the volume with the neckband speaker or headphones.
Note: Depending on the headphone model, it may be necessary to adjust the volume using the Sony | Headphones Connect app. For details, check your headphones instruction manual.
- You won't be able to enjoy 3D surround if the neckband speaker or headphones is directly connected to the TV via Bluetooth.