The drone aircraft and remote controller fail to link
- The remote controller may not be set up to connect to the drone aircraft. Check any messages displayed on the flight screen in the Airpeak Flight app, and then change the setting under Remote controller → Connection.
- Update the remote controller. If the aircraft already has the latest firmware version and the remote controller doesn't, the link may fail.
- Point the remote controller toward the drone. For details, check the following topics in the Startup Guide and Help Guide.
- Startup Guide: About the Wireless Transmission Function
- Help Guide: Cautions when using the remote controller
- If the issue is still not resolved, turn off the wireless network function of the following devices and then try linking the aircraft and remote controller again
- The camera mounted on the aircraft
- The mobile device attached to the remote controller
- Any nearby devices