Software build number
- Xperia® 10 III: 62.2.A.0.533
This system software update features
- Android™ security patch level: July 1st, 2023
Refer to the article Introducing Xperia with Android 13
Update your device
- Check your device's current software version:
- When a software update is available, the Refresh icon appears in the status bar.
- Go to and tap Settings → About phone → Build number.
- To download and install a system update from the Notification panel
- If you're using a device with multiple users, make sure you're logged in as the owner.
- Drag the status bar downwards to open the Notification panel.
- Scroll down, select the wanted system update, tap the item, and tap UPDATE.
- When the download is finished, open the Notification panel again; if it's closed, tap RESTART.
Why hasn't my device received an update yet?
Software updates are released at different times depending on the carrier, market, or country. Therefore, we can't give you an exact date for when a specific update will be available for your device. In addition, network operators and specific markets may choose not to use the updates for specific models.