If you are having any of the following issues when using the RTK kit and Airpeak:
- Unable to record a set number of images when using Interval Shooting.
- Camera images on the Airpeak Flight app are distorted or delayed.
- There is no camera info on the status bar of the Airpeak Flight app.
Follow these steps:
- Make sure that the Number of Shots setting is more than the number you want to shoot.
- Set the Shooting Interval to a longer period.
- Select a lower image size setting to make smaller size image files.
- Use a CFexpress Type A memory card that can be written at a higher speed.