Memory Stick® Media Compatibility Information for Sony® Digital Cameras
- For Memory Stick® and Memory Stick PRO™, High Speed Memory Stick PRO™ compatibility information
- For Memory Stick PRO-HG™, PSP™ Memory Stick™, and Memory Stick Micro™ compatibility information
- This "Compatibility Chart" only provides compatibility testing results for the Memory Stick media applications listed in each product's instruction manual with Memory Stick media types listed below.
- This chart does not guarantee support for all Memory Stick media types' performance nor compatibility among Memory Stick media compliant products.
- Memory Stick media transmission speed varies by, and depends on, host hardware devices' features and circumstances of use.
- The recording time and the number of still images that can be recorded will vary by device. Refer to the instruction manual supplied with your camera for more information.
- Attach a dedicated adapter to use Memory Stick Duo™ media in a slot for standard size media.
- The Memory Stick media capacity indicated on the packaging will differ from actual usable capacity. A portion of the memory is used for data management file functions. Refer to the back of the packaging for the minimum guaranteed capacity. Click here to view the Memory Stick media user capacity chart.
- Models listed in this color are discontinued.
- This compatibility chart and specifications are subject to change without notice.
*1 = Data over 123MB cannot be recorded in a single session.
*2 = For Memory Stick Duo media ONLY. Standard Memory Stick media cannot be used.
*3 = Please disregard the 'Busy' message which may appear on the LCD screen during MPEG movie recording in VX Fine mode. Recording and playback operations, as well as recorded data, will not be affected.
*4 = A dedicated adapter (MSAC-M2) must be attached to use Memory Stick Duo™ or MagicGate Memory Stick Duo media.
*5 = The MSAC-MMS adapter must be attached to use the Memory Stick Micro™ media in a slot for standard size Memory Stick Pro media. Compatibility is not guaranteed when using the MSAC-MMD adapter in combination with another adapter.
*6 = The MSAC-MMD adapter must be attached to use Memory Stick Micro™ media in a slot for Duo size Memory Stick Pro media.
*7 = This product is made by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
*8 = This Media is not compatible with MPEG movie VX Fine mode or HD movie mode.
*9 = The file system incorporated in the Memory Stick limits the capacity of a file to be recorded or played back to less than 4GB.
*10 = Use the ADMSCF1 Memory Stick adapter for Memory Stick Duo™ media.
*11 = Transmission speed is restricted by the design of host hardware devices, equal to that of the Memory Stick PRO media.
*12 = To use a Memory Stick Micro™ in a slot for CF devices, use the ADMSCF Memory Stick adapter with the MSAC-MMD Memory Stick adapter.
*13 = The ADMSF1 Memory Stick adaptor is sold seperately.
*14 = The transmission speed may not be faster when using the Memory Stick Pro (High Speed / Mark 2) and Memory Stick Pro-HG.
*15 = The movie recording on the camera will stop when the maximum file size of approximately 2GB is reached.
*16 = This media is not compatible with MPEG movie VX Fine mode.
*17 = This media is not compatible with HD movie mode.
*18 = The TransferJet™ function is not compatible with this product.
*19 = This media may not be available in all countries due to variations in radio wave regulations.