How do I perform a software repair on a SmartWatch 3?
Performing a software repair
To perform a software repair on a SmartWatch 3
- Computer: If it is not already installed, download and install the Xperia™ Companion application from http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/xperia-companion/.
- Open the Xperia™ Companion application.
- Under Manage your Xperia, click Software repair.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, but do not connect your SmartWatch 3 to the computer until you're told to in the Xperia™ Companion window.
Note! If the error message Unable to install software update components on your computer appears, you must install the Sony Update Engine by clicking the link in the error message.
To install update components on the computer
- Make sure you have an active Internet connection.
- To install Sony Update Engine, click the link in the error message.
- After Sony Update Engine is installed, restart your computer and then perform the software repair procedure again.