High-Resolution Audio HDD player / Included components may vary by country or region of purchase: RM-ANU183
Questions & Answers: 51
- Unable to transfer files using the HAP Music Transfer app on a macOS computerThe HAP Music Transfer app can't transfer files on macOS 11.3.1 or later. Follow these steps to change the SMB Version in the player: Before proceeding, make sure the player and HAP Music Transfer app are both updated
- Frequently Asked Questions about High-Resolution AudioDoes the High-Resolution (Hi-Res) audio technology work with standard headphones or speakers? Do I need Hi-Res labeled headphones or speakers to enjoy Hi-Res audio? In order to fully enjoy Hi-Res quality sound,
- Unable to merge an album with one of the albums in the Hi-Res Audio Player.If you are unable to merge an album with one of the albums in the Hi-Res Audio Player, check the following: Verify that the album is saved in a single folder. Merging is not possible if the album that you want to
- How to obtain replacement parts, accessories or software for a Sony product.Replacement parts, accessories, and software for Sony® products can be obtained from Sony Parts and Accessories. NOTE: If the item that you are looking for has been discontinued or is not available from the Sony
- What are the USB data transfer rates and specifications?The Universal Serial Bus (USB) specification stipulates five data transfer rates: USB 1.0/Low-Speed: 1.5 Megabits per second (Mbps) USB 1.1/Full-Speed: 12 Mbps USB 2.0/Hi-Speed: 480 Mbps USB 3.0/SuperSpeed: 5 Gbps
- The remote control doesn't workThe following are general troubleshooting steps that address most of the issues with an infrared (IR) remote control. An IR-mark identifies a infrared remote control and is usually located at the bottom part of
- How to check a work order or the repair status of a product.Follow these steps to make a new repair request or to find out the status and work order information regarding an existing repair.
- Program a Remote ControlFor a complete list of remote control codes and programming instructions, visit the Remote Code Support website. You'll need the remote control model number to find the appropriate codes and programming instructions
- How do I register a Sony product?All Sony® products can be registered online at the Sony Product Registration Web site.
- BRAVIA Sync (HDMI-CEC) overview and troubleshooting informationBRAVIA™ Sync, BRAVIA Link, and CONTROL for HDMI are names of the HDMI-CEC feature on Sony products. The HDMI-CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) is a HDMI® standard that provides control functions between different