Network Audio Component/Server / Included components may vary by country or region of purchase: RM-ANU094
Questions & Answers: 52
- What is PARTY STREAMING and what can I do with it?The PARTY STREAMING function allows you to enjoy listening to and sharing the same audio content in different rooms at the same time by playing audio from one Sony® device and streaming the sound through other Sony
- How to set up a DLNA server using the Windows 7 operating system.NOTE: Additional Information is available when setting up a DLNA® server with a different computer operating system or media player. By setting up your computer as a Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) server
- How to use PARTY functions on the HomeShare Network system.To start a party, which allows other units that support the party streaming function to play the same music while in different rooms, follow these steps: Turn the power on for all the party devices. Make sure that
- How to set up the VAIO Media plus software as a DLNA server.IMPORTANT: The procedure below will automatically configure the Windows® firewall, but if you are using third-party firewall or security software, you must manually configure it to allow the DLNA server access to
- How to obtain replacement parts, accessories or software for a Sony product.Replacement parts, accessories, and software for Sony® products can be obtained from Sony Parts and Accessories. NOTE: If the item that you are looking for has been discontinued or is not available from the Sony
- What are the USB data transfer rates and specifications?The Universal Serial Bus (USB) specification stipulates five data transfer rates: USB 1.0/Low-Speed: 1.5 Megabits per second (Mbps) USB 1.1/Full-Speed: 12 Mbps USB 2.0/Hi-Speed: 480 Mbps USB 3.0/SuperSpeed: 5 Gbps
- The remote control doesn't workThe following are general troubleshooting steps that address most of the issues with an infrared (IR) remote control. An IR-mark identifies a infrared remote control and is usually located at the bottom part of
- How to check a work order or the repair status of a product.Follow these steps to make a new repair request or to find out the status and work order information regarding an existing repair.
- Program a Remote ControlFor a complete list of remote control codes and programming instructions, visit the Remote Code Support website. You'll need the remote control model number to find the appropriate codes and programming instructions
- How do I register a Sony product?All Sony® products can be registered online at the Sony Product Registration Web site.