Questions & Answers: 208
- What Kind of Speaker Can I Connect to My A/V Receiver?You can connect speakers with impedances of 6 to 16 ohms. To check the impedances of the speakers, check the back of the speakers or the supplied manual. Only the STR-DH190 Bluetooth® stereo receiver has an audio
- Can I Connect an External FM Antenna to My A/V Receiver?You can't connect an external FM antenna to your A/V receiver, but you can improve the FM reception. Adjust the position of the supplied FM wire antenna (aerial) to a place where the reception condition is good
- Can I Connect a Karaoke Microphone to an A/V Receiver?A karaoke microphone can't be connected to your A/V receiver because the receiver doesn't have a microphone input.
- No Sound Is Heard from the Inputs on My AV ReceiverCheck if sound is heard or if low sound level improves after completing each step. Make sure to turn on your receiver and all input devices. Connect the cables securely to the proper input and output terminals of
- Can I Pair My Bluetooth Capable Audio Device with an Amazon Echo Dot?The Amazon® Echo Dot is a wireless voice-controlled device that can connect to your Bluetooth® capable Speaker or A/V Receiver. Your audio device must support the following profiles: Advanced Audio Distribution
- [VIDEO] TV Feature Overview - Audio Return Channel (ARC) and Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC)This video tutorial discusses the Audio Return Channel and Enhanced Audio Return Channel (ARC and eARC) and the uses for your TV, A/V Receiver, Soundbar, or Home Theater system. Qfr-rKlQN3E
- Troubleshoot Consumer Electronics Control Function (CEC) IssuesWhat Is Consumer Electronics Control (CEC)? Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) is an HDMI® function that allows the command and control of devices (cable box, Blu-ray Disc™ player, etc.) connected to your audio