Questions & Answers: 208
- What Kind of Speaker Can I Connect to My A/V Receiver?You can connect speakers with impedances of 6 to 16 ohms. To check the impedances of the speakers, check the back of the speakers or the supplied manual. Only the STR-DH190 Bluetooth® stereo receiver has an audio
- Can I Connect an External FM Antenna to My A/V Receiver?You can't connect an external FM antenna to your A/V receiver, but you can improve the FM reception. Adjust the position of the supplied FM wire antenna (aerial) to a place where the reception condition is good
- Audio and Video from an HDMI Device Doesn't Output to My TV If My AV Receiver Is on Standby ModeFollow these instructions to enjoy video and audio from HDMI® devices when the receiver is in standby mode. Turn on your AV Receiver. On the AV Receiver remote control, press the AMP MENU button. Select
- Can I Connect a Karaoke Microphone to an A/V Receiver?A karaoke microphone can't be connected to your A/V receiver because the receiver doesn't have a microphone input.
- No Sound Is Heard from the Inputs on My AV ReceiverCheck if sound is heard or if low sound level improves after completing each step. Make sure to turn on your receiver and all input devices. Connect the cables securely to the proper input and output terminals of
- [VIDEO] TV Feature Overview - Audio Return Channel (ARC) and Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC)This video tutorial discusses the Audio Return Channel and Enhanced Audio Return Channel (ARC and eARC) and the uses for your TV, A/V Receiver, Soundbar, or Home Theater system. Qfr-rKlQN3E
- Troubleshoot HDMI-CEC issues between the audio system and TVWhat Is Consumer Electronics Control (CEC)? Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) is an HDMI® function that allows the command and control of devices (cable box, Blu-ray Disc™ player, etc.) connected to your audio