IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Before you start
You will need the following to enjoy Blu-ray Disc™ media in Dolby Atmos® audio format using a Multi Channel A/V receiver or sound bar:
- A ceiling speaker or sound bar that supports Dolby Atmos
- A Premium High Speed HDMI® cable with ethernet
- A Blu-ray Disc player that's compatible with Dolby Atmos
- A Blu-ray Disc that supports Dolby Atmos
Set up your devices to play Dolby Atmos format
- Adjust the settings on these devices depending on your setup:
- From the Blu-ray Disc menu, choose the sound or language setting for Dolby Atmos.
- The options to set the audio format depends on the disc. Check the documents supplied with the disc for more information.