IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
To resolve this issue, turn off the Bluetooth® function on the following Apple® iOS® device and then turn it back on:
- iPhone® mobile device
- iPad® mobile digital device
- iPod® portable player
- On the HOME screen, tap the Settings menu.
- Under the Settings menu, tap Bluetooth.
- Set the Bluetooth to Off.
- Set the Bluetooth to On.
- Tap the device name that you want to connect to.
- Open the Music Center (SongPal) app to see the connected audio device.